20 мар. 2015 г.

We're Going to Build a Mothership and Rule the Universe

House of Lies 4×9

& Marty: I would’ve overslept, too, if I had some comfy, snuggly manjamas like those!

& Zobel: I got the sixth sense— I see dead business.
    Marty: Well, uh, we are going through a rebuilding process...
    Zobel: Okay, Martin, I’m just gonna stop you right there. Okay? So, you’re saying... you know, bullshit, bullshit, rebuilding. Okay? But what I hear, what Ron Zobel is hearing... is «I’m defending my old ways, which have only taken me so far.» Am I right?

& Zobel: So, that’s your big plan to get huge?
    Marty: Uh... Yeah, that’s the big plan, Ron. We are going to build a mothership and rule the fucking universe.
    Zobel: Well, if you had the ability to do that, then I wouldn’t be here.

& Marty: Grow up, Clyde.
    Clyde: This is how I die.

& Jeannie: Ow! Oh!
    Doug: Hey, I got this. I have seen enough House to know what I’m doing here.


& Marty: Now, your eyes are saying cost model, but your lips are saying «I don’t know dick about management consulting.»

& Harvey: Well, I’ve certainly walked in on you before, right?
    Clyde: That’s when I was 15.
    Harvey: It’s the circle. We return, we return... So much death in this family. That’s what it is.
    Clyde: No, no, no. You’re not allowed to justify your jacking off with cancer and the Holocaust, Dad. Do you fucking realize how crazy that is?

& Harvey: You know something? I don’t need your sympathy. How about just a little bit of deference for the man whose shpritz gave you life?

& Denna: So, which victory means more to you? Saying «fuck you» to my turnaround artist or making serious fuck-you money? Marty... I want you to really picture what it is you want most and ask yourself, «What is that worth?»

& Jeremiah: So, wait. When exactly are you due?
    Jeannie: Three weeks from tomorrow.

& Jeremiah: Well, to... to Jeannie... and Marty. And your happiness, hmm? Whatever form that may take. Truly, all I can say is that we want that for the both of you. And to this new person, well... we will love her completely... and unconditionally.

& Marty: Ninja fetus.

--
On the IMDb

Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий