3 мар. 2015 г.

The Intimacy Acceleration

The Big Bang Theory 8×16

& Sheldon: Just out of curiosity, Penny, if this experiment does make us fall in love, would you drive me to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin for Gary Con? It’s the only convention celebrating the life and work of Gary Gygax, the co-creator of Dungeons and Dragons.
    Penny: You know what? I can honestly say if we fall in love, I will buy you all the dragon T-shirts you want.
    Sheldon: Okay, babe, let’s do this.

& Sheldon: Well, as a Texas gentleman, I’m inclined to say ladies first. Although, I’m concerned that level of politeness and charm might make you fall in love with me before the test even begins.

& Sheldon: «If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?»
    Penny: Well, not to steal from the Bible... but turning water into wine sounds pretty good.

& Penny: Honestly... if I could have one quality... I wish I could be as smart as you guys.
    Sheldon: Ha! Keep dreaming.
    Penny: Sheldon!
    Sheldon: I’m sorry. That was me having fun with you.

& Sheldon: Look. You may not be as... academically inclined as are we. Yes, that’s how you say it.

& Penny: Wow, I just felt this wave of affection for you.
    Sheldon: You sure it’s not too much Bible juice?
    Penny: And the wave is gone.


& Sheldon: Well, I suppose there’s something satisfying about dying on my birthday...
    Penny: Today’s your birthday?
    Sheldon: Yes.
    Penny: Well, that’s always been a secret! Not even Amy knows!
    Sheldon: Well, I don’t enjoy presents. And the thought of people jumping out and yelling «Surprise!» fills me with more dread than the words «George Lucas Director’s Cut.»
Ω Feb. 26!

& Sheldon: That’s it! We’re done with the questions.
    Penny: All that’s left to do is stare into each other’s eyes for four minutes without talking.
    Sheldon: Okay. Wait, hang on! Bladder check.... We’re good to go.

& Sheldon: What?
    Penny: Just thinking about the day I met you and Leonard. It was a Monday afternoon. You joined us for Indian food. Can you believe it’s been eight years?
    Sheldon: Yeah, and you’re still eating our food.
    Penny: I... can’t remember a time you guys weren’t in my life.
    Sheldon: I remember it perfectly. But I have an eidetic memory. If you’re interested, I also remember how much you owe us for the food.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий