16 мар. 2015 г.

The Leftover Thermalization

The Big Bang Theory 8×18

& Sheldon: Two one six four two zero one nine eight nine. And that, little lady, is Pi to a thousand places.

& Sheldon: I have mixed feelings about doing interviews. I like the part where I talk. I do not like the part where the other man talks.

& Sheldon: This is a disaster.
    Leonard: I don’t even know what you’re talking about and I agree.

& Sheldon: Let the anger go, buddy. You just... you relax all your muscles. Except for your pubococcygeus and anal sphincter. Let’s keep those tight.
    Leonard: Uh, that-that’s not necessary.
    Sheldon: It is— they’re what hold back the urine and the feces.

& Penny: I mean, who even reads Scientific American?
    Leonard: It’s kind of a big deal.
    Penny: If it’s such a big deal, how come the biggest celebrity they could get for the cover is a molecule?


& Penny: I am taking you shopping. My baby is sad, and I’m gonna make him happy again.
    Leonard: Look, I know shopping cheers you up, but it’s just not really my thing.
    Penny: Well, what about this helicopter you control with an iPad?
    Leonard: Does it have a camera in it?
    Penny: It does have a camera in it.
    Leonard: Baby’s listening.

& Howard: Oh, man. This is the boutonniere from my high school prom... a piece of cake from my Bar Mitzvah...
    Bernadette: Did she throw anything away?
    Howard: No. If I find my foreskin, I’m gonna kill myself.

& Penny: Wow, it looks really pretty in here.
    Stuart: Yeah, turns out half a dozen menorahs really sets a mood.

& Penny: Okay, new salon topic. Salons— dumb thing from a long time ago or interesting thing made dumb by talking about superheroes? Discuss.

& Howard: You guys ever notice sometimes Bernadette sounds like my mom?

& Penny: I don’t think I’ve eaten that much in my entire life.
    Howard: It’s why my people wandered the desert for 40 years. Took that long to walk it off.

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #481

& Don't eat a heavy lunch.
& Be suspicious of ideas you're really, really, really excited about - it might be a bipolar thing. Never stand up when pitching an idea, you're probably excited.
& There's no getting around it, some pants are luckier than others.
& You want certainty in your profession, try accounting.
& When the audience doesn't laugh, your soul is not being dragged out your ass. It just feels that way. With that in mind, don't be fooled by laughter that is simply an act of mercy.
& Again, Uncertainty is thy God.
& And finally, every time, without fail, your anger is really just your fear in disguise. The only reason you get angry is because you cannot tolerate fear. It's also why you have unlucky chairs and lucky pants.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий