15 мар. 2015 г.

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

& Alexander: My parents say there’s no such thing as a bad day. That it’s all how you look at it. What can I tell you? Parents.

& Celia: Is everything okay? Your last text was so cold.
    Anthony: No, I said, «See you at school»?
    Celia: Yeah. I’m your girlfriend, Anthony. You really should end your texts with «x-o-x-o» or «I heart you.» You can make a heart with the less-than sign and a three.
    Anthony: Yeah, I’ll try to remember.

& Kelly: How’s he already 12?
    Ben: I know. Just happened.
    Kelly: That’s the problem. Everything is just happening so fast.
    Ben: Yeah. This house is like a train station. Everyone’s coming and going... and Trevor’s first word was «Fommy.»


& Alexander: I just wish they understood! I just wish they knew what it felt like... to have a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!

& Alexander: What are you talking about? Philip Parker has chicken pox. The party’s on!
    Ben: Hey! That’s fantastic. I mean, for you.

& Kelly: My little boy... in a tuxedo, going to prom... in sneakers.

& Alexander: Dad... you don’t always have to steer your ship with positivity! You keep us up and we really appreciate it. But some days are just bad. Nothing can fix it. Trust me. I would know.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий