19 мар. 2015 г.

Bingo

Better Call Saul 1×7

& James McGill: Once again... I do all the talking. That’s the only way this works.

& Detective Abbasi: You’re the one who spilled the coffee, you ambulance-chasing piece of shit!

& Mike: Thanks.
    James McGill: You’re welcome. Let’s get the hell out of here.
    Mike: No, I mean «thanks,» as in «three’s a crowd.» You can go now.

& Detective Sanders: He’s all right. He’s just got to learn, that’s all. Some rocks you don’t turn over.


& Kim: Great view. Get you a big, fancy desk in here.
    James McGill: Cocobolo desk.
    Kim: A what?
    James McGill: I don’t know what it means, but I just like saying the word... «cocobolo.»

& James McGill: We... can we all three just parachute down from cloud cuckoo land?

& James McGill: Jesus. Gets bigger every time I look at it.

& James McGill: Thing you folks need to know about me... I got nothing to lose. Christ, you should see my office.

& James McGill: ’Law offices of James M. McGill. How may I direct your call?’

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Return to square Zero.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий