11 мар. 2015 г.

Forget

The Walking Dead 5×13

& Sasha: Come and get me.

& Rick: They’re the luckiest damn people I ever met. And they just keep getting luckier.
    Daryl: How’s that?
    Rick: We’re here now.

& Carol: You know what’s great about this place? I get to be invisible again.

& Carol: You can never tell anyone, especially your mom. Because if you do... one morning you’ll wake up... and you won’t be in your bed.
    Sam: Where will I be?
    Carol: You’ll be outside the walls far, far away tied to a tree. And you’ll scream and scream because you’ll be so afraid. No one will come to help because no one will hear you. Well, something will hear you. The monsters will come. The ones out there. And you won’t be able to run away when they come for you. And they will tear you apart and eat you up all while you’re still alive. All while you can still feel it. And then afterwards, no one will ever know what happened to you... Or you can promise not to ever tell anyone what you saw here and then nothing will happen. And you’ll get cookies. Lots of cookies... I know what I think
you should do.


& Sasha: This... it isn’t real.

Bee Gees — Spicks & Specks

♪ Where is the sun ♪
♪ That shone on my head? ♪
♪ The sun in my life ♪
♪ It is dead ♪
♪ It is dead ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий