11 февр. 2013 г.

The Thieves

Dodookdeul

& Chewingum: So I understand you deflowered my daughter?
    Yenicall: Mom, don’t be so crude.
    Chewingum: Once driven, even a Mercedes is a used car.

& Yenicall: Honey, but there’s no protocol for love.

& Yenicall: I shouldn’t go, I had a dream about dying abroad.
    Chewingum: Even Audrey Hepburn died, you’ll die someday too.

& Pepsee: Aren’t we leaving?
    Yenicall: Do you know me?
    Pepsee: How would I? You brought my car.

& Yenicall: So what happened?
    Pepsee: Us thieves, we steal expensive stuff and sell it cheap. It’s all a battle against yourself.


& Pepsee: Take responsibility.
    Macau Park: For what?
    Pepsee: For stealing a woman’s heart
    Macau Park: Is that a crime?

& Yenicall: How do we find Macao Park?
    Andrew: There’s a saying, ’Chase the wind and clutch at shadows’.

& Pepsee: Put away your dirty hands!
    Yenicall: How do you know whose hand is dirtier?

& Wei Hong: You won’t last long with good memory.

& Macau Park: I’ll call you back, I got one last thing to steal.

& Pepsee: Your colleague is still underwater?
    Zampano: She deserves to drown.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Too complicated, no?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий