16 февр. 2013 г.

Flight

& Whip: It’s like a video game, right?

& Whip: Margaret, what’s your son’s name?
    Margaret: Trevor.
    Whip: Say, “I love you, Trevor.”
    Margaret: What?!
    Whip: Say, “I love you, Trevor. I love you, Trevor. You be a good boy. Mommy loves you.”

& Harling Mays: Oh, she’s offended and she should be. I’m a pig. And I hate me. That’s what we have in common, Nurse Ratched. We both hate me.

& Nicole: What kind of cancer you got?
    Gaunt Young Man: Fibromyxoid sarcoma. Soft tissue sarcoma. Very rare. God chose me.

& Gaunt Young Man: You’re a stupid fucker if you don’t believe in God. Once you realize all the random events in your life are God, you will live a much easier life. We spend all our time trying to control all these things that happen to us, it’s bullshit. The plane you’re flying goes down? Out of your control. God gives you cancer? I got no control over that. Did God give me cancer? You bet your ass God gave me cancer. You know, do you think God would have given me cancer if I’d asked for it? Uh, I don’t think so, ’cause I begged him to take it away and guess what?.. No control over that, either.

& Gaunt Young Man: Do I scare you?.. People are either drawn to me, or they pretend like they can’t see me. It’s a trip. They think because I’m close to the other side, I got some sort of power or wisdom. Like I got all the answers. I don’t know, maybe I do. Death gives you perspective. It all makes sense, somehow.

& Nicole: He made it feel like, I don’t know. Like you and me were the last people left on this planet.
    Whip: And together we’ll save the world.


& Hugh: You going to shoot me? Or can I come inside?
    Whip: Yeah, come on inside. I’ll shoot you inside.

& Whip: Clearly, there was a mechanical issue with the plane.
    Hugh: Yeah, clearly. Yeah, but what you and I know, this was an act of God. And I’m going to fight to get the NTSB to add “Act of God” as one of the probable causes.
    Whip: Whose god would do this?

& Whip: Do you think you’d be alive if I wasn’t flying that plane?
    Ken: ... No.

& Hugh: Listen, man... You’re going to prison. I’m trying to save your fucking life.
    Whip: What fucking life?

& Hugh: Charlie tells me you haven’t had a drink in eight days.
    Whip: Nine days, two hours, 26 minutes. But who’s counting?

& Harling Mays: All right, gentlemen, I need that table cleared and placed in front of Whip with a chair behind it... Now, please! I need a glass of water, I need a credit card, I need a hundred dollar bill.
    Charlie: I got a 20.
    Harling Mays: She’ll do.

& Harling Mays: My work here is finished. See y’all on the dark side of the moon.

& Will: Well, this essay, the essay that I have to write... It’s called “The Most Fascinating Person... That I’ve Never Met.”
    Whip: Okay.
    Will: So... Who are you?
    Whip: That’s a good question.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий