9 февр. 2013 г.

Best H.O. Money Can Buy

Two and a Half Men 6×7

& Judith: Have you been working out?
    Alan: Oh, just the Bowflex. I, uh, had to give up my gym membership so I could get my tooth filled.

& Charlie: And how was your evening?
    Alan: Oh, it was really a lot of fun. You know, I’d forgotten how nice she can be.
    Charlie: Judith?
    Alan: Who else would I be talking about?
    Charlie: I don’t know. Somebody actually nice.

& Alan: Are you drunk?
    Charlie: Define drunk.


& Herb: You got a date?
    Alan: No! A date? Not likely. No, I have a-a-a... a meeting with the, uh, the-the-the thing about the... about the group. I told you. Remember?
    Charlie: No. Tell me again.
    Alan: Uh, well, if you must know, uh, uh, I-I-I-I belong to a... a book club that I am going to.
    Charlie: Oh, that’s right. What book are you reading again?
    Alan: It’s... it’s a mystery, uh, called Why Are You Doing This To Me?
    Charlie: Oh, yeah, it’s by the same guy who wrote Because It Amuses Me...
    Herb: Boy, I wouldn’t hear you two pegged as readers.

& Charlie: Doorbell.
    Berta: Doorbell!
    Alan: Coming.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий