22 февр. 2013 г.

Madness Ends

American Horror Story: Asylum

2×13
(2nd Season's Finale)

& Lana: Listen, when we get inside, no matter what happens, or what anybody says, you keep shooting. We need to document the conditions, the filth, these people are forced to live in. I want the footage to shock the public out of their complacency, you understand? I want moral outrage. I want to put America in the asylum.

& Lana: With TV, words, they’re less important. You need something people can see, visual stimulation, and believe me, there is nothing more stimulating than crazy people. But you need more than that. You need an angle, a hook. And boy, did I have a doozy.

& Jude: Okay, I’m gonna teach you a new step... Toe, heel, step back. Toe, heel, step back. Okay, now, start again, watch me. You’re left, and I’m right. Because women are always right.

& Jude: Julia... don’t you ever... ever let a man tell you who you are... or make you feel... like you are less than he is. It’s 1971. And you can do anything you want. Okay? You understand? And, Thomas... don’t pick your nose... and never take a job just for the money. Find something... that you love. Do something you want.


& Angel of Death: Jude... we’ve been doing this dance for so many years. Are you sure you’re ready this time?
    Jude: I’m sure. I’m ready now. Kiss me.

& Lana: Lies are like scars on your soul. They destroy you.

& Lana: Let’s get this over with, shall we?

& Johnny: I just want him to be proud of me.

& Johnny: I’ve hurt people.
    Lana: It’s not your fault, baby... It’s mine.

& Lana: You don’t have any idea what I’m capable of.
    Jude: Well, then. Look at you, Miss Lana Banana. Just remember... if you look in the face of evil. Evil’s going to look right back at you.

--
On the IMDb

Σ So what we saw here? What did we found? Which fears were explored? Asylum. Of course. Omen (Sister Eunice). Maniac Thredson. Fear of Santa. Little Green Men. Lobotomy. Survived Nazi. Monstrous results of the experiment. Treatment for lesbianism. Maniac's breed. Insanity transmitted in the genes. Maniac's copycats. Pharmaceutical artificial amnesia. What's not. Redemption... Parents' love and... unlove. Question is what will be learned in the next season...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий