20 февр. 2013 г.

Home

The Walking Dead 3×10

& Hershel: We can’t stay here.
    Glenn: We can’t run.

& Merle: What do you want to bet?
    Daryl: I don’t want to bet nothing. It’s just a body of water. Why’s everything got to be a competition with you?

& Daryl: You hear that?
    Merle: Yeah, wild animals getting wild.
    Daryl: No, it’s a baby.
    Merle: Oh, come on. Why don’t you just piss in my ear and tell me it’s raining, too?


& Merle: You helping people out of the goodness of your heart? Even though you might die doing it? Is that something your Sheriff Rick taught you?

& Daryl: You lost your hand ’cause you’re a simpleminded piece of shit.

& Merle: Where you going?
    Daryl: Back where I belong.
    Merle: I can’t go with you... I tried to kill that black bitch. Damn near killed the Chinese kid.
    Daryl: He’s Korean.
    Merle: Whatever. Doesn’t matter, man. I just can’t go with you.
    Daryl: You know, I may be the one walking away... but you’re the one that’s leaving... again.

& Glenn: With Daryl gone and Rick wandering Crazytown, I’m the next in charge.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Thought for a moment they lost it, a momentum. But thankfully they're not.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий