4 февр. 2013 г.

Full Measure

Breaking Bad 3×13

& Young Walter: Come on. Why be cautious? We’ve got nowhere to go but up.

& Mike: I’d like you to exit your vehicle and start walking toward us.
    Walter: And then what? I’m gonna need some... some kind of assurance.
    Mike: I assure you I could kill you from way over here, if it makes you feel any better.

& Mike: I was out all night cleaning up after you. I need my sleep.
    Walter: You said no half measures.
    Mike: Yeah... Funny how words can be so open to interpretation.

& Walter: By all means, Gale, let’s cook.


& Saul: Attorney-client privilege. That’s a big one. And that’s something I provide for you. So if I give up Pinkman, well, then you’re gonna be asking “Old Saul gives ’em up pretty easy. What’s to keep him from giving me up?” You see? So then where’s the trust?
    Mike: I trust the hole in the desert I’d leave you in.
    Saul: Yeah, it’s an argument.
    Mike: So... don’t make me beat you till your legs don’t work.

& Jesse: So what do we do?
    Walter: You know what we do.

& Walter: Look, I saved your life, Jesse. Are you gonna save mine?

& Jesse: Don’t do this, Mr. White. Please. Go to the cops.

& Gale: You don’t... You... You don’t have to do this.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий