25 февр. 2013 г.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

& Mr. Anderson: You know, I heard you had a tough time last year. But they say if you make one friend... on your first day, you’re doing okay.
    Charlie: Thank you, sir, but if my English teacher... is the only friend I make today... that would be sort of depressing.

& — Hey, freshman toad.
    Charlie: Well, I have 1,384 days to go...

& Sam: God, would you turn it down? You’re gonna make us deaf!
    Patrick: So be it. It’s rock and roll!
Ω Soundtrack!

& Sam: How do you feel, Charlie?
    Charlie: I just really want a milk shake.

& Patrick: Welcome to the Island of Misfit Toys!

& Charlie: I feel infinite.


& Charlie: Can I ask you something?.. Why do nice people choose the wrong people to date?
    Mr. Anderson: Are we talking about anyone specific? Well... We accept the love we think we deserve.
    Charlie: Can we make them know that they deserve more?
    Mr. Anderson: We can try...

& Mary Elizabeth: Charlie, take off your clothes.

& Sam: Come on. Let’s go be psychos together.

& Charlie: I was happy because they were happy... even though I counted and I have... 1,095 days to go.

& Charlie: I just want you to be happy.
    Sam: Don’t you get it, Charlie? I can’t feel that. It’s really sweet and everything, but... You can’t just sit there and put everybody’s lives ahead of yours... and think that counts as love.

& Charlie: My doctor said we can’t choose where we come from... but we can choose where we go from there. I know it’s not all the answers... but it was enough to start putting these pieces together.

& Charlie: I know there are people who say all these things don’t happen. There are people who forget what it’s like to be 16 when they turn 17. I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. And we’ll all become somebody’s mom or dad... But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий