19 февр. 2013 г.

Open House

Breaking Bad 4×3

& Skyler: Frozen peas.
    Walter: What?
    Skyler: It’s the best thing for the swelling.

& Saul: Look, do I need to state the obvious? I mean, there’s got to be dozens of car washes in this area. Who says it has to be this one?
    Skyler: I do. I say it has to.
    Saul: Why?
    Skyler: ...... I just do.
    Saul: Well, that clears things up.

& Saul: Okay. So, uh... All we have to do is think of a nonviolent, unsuspicious way to purchase the car wash that... That... That protects the innocent and doesn’t cost $20 million. Don’t everybody speak at once.


& Skyler: How did you pay for it?
    Walter: What do you mean? Ah. No. Cash. I paid cash.
    Skyler: No, I’m... I’m asking how did you, Walter White, an unemployed schoolteacher, pay for it? How do you explain it?
    Walter: Skyler, no one saw me.
    Skyler: Whoever sold it to you did, and that’s not the point. The point is we’re broke, remember? I mean, I’m waiting for your unemployment check to come so I can pay the phone bill. I asked for an extension from the power company. Why? Because on paper, we have no money.
    Walter: You are completely overreacting. I’m not apologizing for wanting to celebrate in some small way.
    Skyler: I’m not asking you to apologize, Walt. I’m asking you to be smart.
    Walter: I bought one bottle of champagne, one single bottle, Skyler. I paid cash. That’s it.
    Skyler: That’s all it takes, okay? I mean, look at Watergate. One... One little piece of duct tape left in a door...
    Walter: Oh, my God. Brought down the president of the United States. What, I’m Nixon now?
    Skyler: No, what I’m saying is the devil is in the details, okay? One little mistake, one slip-up in our story, that could ruin us.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий