1 февр. 2013 г.

The Name Game

American Horror Story: Asylum

2×10

& Pepper: You think they’d allow you to continue your barbaric practice? She’s protected. Your X rays won’t penetrate her body. You’ll see nothing, but they’ve been watching you. You think you’re like them, with your clumsy experiments. But they laugh at you, Dr. Arden. They make jokes. Here’s a good one. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Arden. Arden who? Arden you the quack who’d make a better duck?

& Pepper: You can’t do that.
    Dr. Arden: Watch me.

& Pepper: They’ll take you, open up your head, and stir your brain with a fork. And when you’re returned... you’ll experience firsthand how people treat us, freaks.

& Pepper: Why don’t you go to your whore nun and have her soothe your deflated ego?

& Sister Eunice: I would like to dedicate this one to our newest resident, patient number G-2-5-7-3, Miss Judy Martin! Enjoy.

Screamin’ Jay Hawkins — I Put a Spell on You

♪ Ooh... spell ♪
♪ I put a spell on you ♪
♪ ’Cause you’re mine ♪
♪ Stop the things you do ♪
♪ Watch out! I ain’t lying ♪
♪ Ooh... spell ♪


& Dr. Thredson: Isn’t this pleasant... the three of us sitting around like civilized people?

& Sister Eunice: Take her to hydrotherapy. Strip her down and boil her for 20 minutes.
    Lana: No!....
    Sister Eunice: Anyone else have a bone to pick with me?

& Sister Eunice: May I, Doctor?
    Dr. Arden: Yes, you may... no higher than 50%.
    Sister Eunice: She’s one tough cookie. She may need a little extra...

& Lana: Do you know your name?
Ω Wow!

& Monsignor Howard: What should I do?
    Jude: Kill her.

& Monsignor Howard: You don’t know me.
    Sister Eunice: I know you’re weak. But I’m strong enough for both of us. You’re mine now... Body and soul.

& Sister Eunice: Take me.
    Angel of Death: I’ll take both of you.

& Monsignor Howard: As a sign of sanctity, sometimes God permits the dead body to admit an odor of sweet perfume. It was said than when Santa Theresa de Avila died, the smell of roses lingered in the convent for days.
    Dr. Arden: What do you smell now, Monsignor?
    Monsignor Howard: ... Nothing but decay.

& Kit: What are you gonna do?
    Dr. Thredson: That’s entirely up to you.

& Lana: You know I can do it, Oliver. I’m goddamn plucky, remember?

& Jude: Wanted to say good-bye.
    Mother Superior Claudia: Good-bye?
    Jude: I’m going to Rome. The monsignor... taking me to Rome. We’re going to be Pope. We’re getting married. He likes my cooking. I’m a rare bird. Is it warm in Rome now?

--
On the IMDb

Σ What the ...?!?!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий