6 февр. 2013 г.

Spilt Milk

American Horror Story: Asylum

2×11
& Johnny: Breast-feeding is so important for early development.
    Pandora: Mm. I’m gonna take care of you, Johnny. All you need is just... a little mothering. But... you don’t have to cry to be my baby.
    Johnny: Mmm.
    Pandora: Are you hungry, baby? How bad do you want to taste this?
    Johnny: I’d kill for it.

& Dr. Thredson: If there’s anything in this world that I hold sacred, it’s a child’s need for love and protection. You and I would both move heaven and earth for our children.

Supremes — Our Day Will Come

♪ Our day will come... ♪
♪ And we’ll have everything ♪
♪ We’ll share the joy ♪
♪ Falling in love can bring ♪

& Oliver: I knew this would happen one day. I wondered how I would feel. I thought I would go crazy, but I’m actually relieved. Living with secrets is not... healthy.


& Pandora: You’d be surprised how many... how many men have mommy issues.
    Johnny: You think that’s my problem?
    Pandora: From the way you drained my tit? I’d either say that you have a mommy fixation, or... a calcium deficiency.

& Oliver: You know what, Lana? We’ll always have Paris.

& Lana: Prison’s too good for you.

& Barb: It is not your fault. This was the work of a crazed maniac. A man you had to kill in self-defense.
    Lois: If anyone, it was that nun.
    Lana: No. It was the story. I was going to do anything to get that story. I just didn’t realize how much it was going to cost.

& Barb: Shit, they found us!
    Lois: Goddamn vultures! Oh, sorry, Lana. I... forgot you’re one of ’em.
    Lana: No, we are vultures. Attracted to the scent of rotting meat.

& Lana: All I can say is... read my book.

The Searchers — Love Potion No. 9

♪ I took my troubles down to Madame Rue ♪
♪ You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth ♪
♪ She’s got a pad ♪
♪ Down on 34th and Vine... ♪

& Grace: It’s a great house. And it’s not Briarcliff.

& Lana: I can’t. No more death. No more.

& Detective Byers: That’s his baby, isn’t it? Bloody Face... he’s the father.
    Lana: This baby doesn’t have a father.
    Detective Byers: You’re one tough cookie, you know that?
    Lana: I am tough... But I’m no cookie.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий