1 февр. 2013 г.

Half Measures

Breaking Bad 3×12

& Skyler: I’ll tell you what, Walt. I’d rather have them think I’m Bonnie what’s-her-name than some complete idiot.

& Walter: I’m noting a little hole in your plot, though... Why would your estranged husband be doing all this for you?
    Skyler: Because he loves his family and desperately wants a reconciliation, though it may be hopeless and futile. Then again, he’d try anything.
    Walter: I’m just not buying it. No, I think it would be better if the husband were no longer estranged.
    Skyler: Mmm.
    Walter: You know, maybe if he were back sleeping in his own bed.
    Skyler: Wow. It’s suddenly a fantasy story.

& Walter: Jesse, listen to me. You are not a murderer. I’m not, and you’re not. It’s as simple as that.


& Walter: It’s about getting him off the streets, getting him to calm down. Maybe... What if we... maybe... Could you get him arrested?
    Saul: You... You want your criminal associate taken into police custody?

& Saul: Pinkman in jail... I don’t know. I’m picturing it and...
    Walter: No, not in jail as in... “jail” jail. I’m talking about one of those situations where you’re in an orange jumpsuit picking up litter along the highway.
    Saul: That’s jail.

& Mike: I spoke to Goodman about Pinkman and this plan of yours.

& Mike: We got there, there was so much blood, you could taste the metal.
    Walter: Hmm.
    Mike: The moral of the story is... I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I’ll never make that mistake again... No more half measures, Walter.

& Walter: Run.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Perfect.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий