24 февр. 2013 г.

The Monster Isolation

The Big Bang Theory 6×17

& Raj: Mmm... can I have a refill on my chai tea?

& Raj: I have a good feeling about this... I should have bought condoms.

& Sheldon: Fun with Flags is not just for the flag aficionado; it’s also for the flag novice, so, to help me with that, please welcome my friend, neighbor, and flag virgin... yeah, not a real virgin. No. She’s had coitus many times. Sometimes within earshot of this flag enthusiast... Once while he was trying to watch The Incredibles... Penny.

& Sheldon: A few people in the comments section have said that my delivery is robotic. Perhaps that isn’t the compliment it sounds like.

& Penny: You know, when you’re all hunched like that, you’re shutting the audience out, but when you’re relaxed and open, you’re inviting them in.
    Sheldon: Right. And which one do I want?
    Penny: ... Let’s try open.

& Sheldon: So, Penny... what sort of flag questions keep you awake at night?

& Sheldon: Spread your legs; invite them in.


& Howard: I can always feel it when Raj is in trouble.
    Bernadette: Geez, how close were you guys before we got married?
    Leonard: Don’t look under that rock.

& Penny: Oh, hi. What’s up?
    Sheldon: Um...
    Penny: You need me to shut the door so you can do your knocking thing?
    Sheldon: ........ No. I didn’t start yet; it’s fine.

& Penny: What?!
    Sheldon: Amy pointed out to me that since you did something nice for me, I’m obligated to do something nice for you. So... yes, I’ll go to your dopey play.

& Penny: You should go ’cause you want to go, not because you have to.
    Sheldon: Oh, Dear Lord, more rules? Where does it stop? Can I want to go because I have to want to go?
    Penny: Okay. Do whatever you want.
    Sheldon: Yeah, but now, wait! Do whatever I want... or whatever I have to want?

& Sheldon: I haven’t seen Raj in several days. Is he no longer a part of our social group? And if so, should we be interviewing for a replacement? Perhaps, this time, we go Latin.

& Amy: Sadly, I’m no longer associated with that project.
    Leonard: Why? What happened?
    Amy: Typical bureaucratic nonsense. You can get animals addicted to a harmful substance, you can dissect their brains, but you throw their own feces back at them and suddenly you’re “unprofessional.”
    Leonard: I’m sorry... that I asked.

& Raj: You won’t regret it. I’m the most pathetic guy you’ve ever met.

& Leonard: She’s remarkable!
    Sheldon: She really is.
    Amy: Our Penny’s a star.
    Sheldon: How can she remember all those lines, but as a waitress, she can’t remember “no tomato” on my hamburger?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий