13 февр. 2013 г.

The Suicide King

The Walking Dead 3×9

& The Governor: I asked you where your loyalties lie. You said here. Well, prove it. Prove it to us all. Brother against brother... Winner goes free. Fight... to the death!

& Merle: Just follow my lead, little brother. We’re getting out of this right now.

& Merle: So what you gonna do now, Sheriff, huh? Surrounded by a bunch of liars, thugs, and cowards.

& Tyreese: I must be the first brother in history to break into prison.
    Axel: Makes me the first white boy that didn’t want to break out.

& Daryl: No him, no me.


& Tyreese: How about a little common decency? This isn’t what we do.
    Ben: You’re living in the past, Ty. This is survival of the fittest, plain and simple. In here we live, out there we die.

& Carol: It’s easy to forget how loud the world used to be. I used to complain about it all the time. Traffic, construction, car alarms, noise pollution... Oh. What I wouldn’t give for the sweet sound of a jumbo jet.

& Hershel: The baby, she’s healthy. Eats like a horse, sleeps like a rock.

& Beth: Merle sounds like a jerk.
    Carol: Men like Merle get into your head. Make you feel like you deserve the abuse.

& Hershel: You’ve got to start giving people a chance.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ They returned! Finally.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий