22 февр. 2013 г.

Details

Elementary 1×16

& Holmes: I’ve reached out to a handful of martial artists who reside in the city, each one of them an expert in his or her fighting style. My hope is some combination of them will agree to train you. In the meantime, you should expect more guerilla-style tests of your ability to fight back. ... You have been warned.

& Watson: You sure this sudden new interest in my safety has nothing to do with watching two women engage in some foxy boxing?..
    Holmes: You think you’re foxy?

& Holmes: Nothing makes a smart man stupid like a thirst for vengeance. As you well know, I speak from experience.

& Captain Gregson: If you’re thinking about pulling a rabbit out of the hat, get to it, would you?

& Detective Bell: I know we’re not the best of friends or anything, but do you honestly believe I would kill a man?
    Holmes: I should think anyone might kill, given the right circumstances.


& Captain Gregson: Can you give us a minute?
    Holmes: Water closet?
    Detective Bell: If that means bathroom, I’m sure you can find it.

& Dr. Reed: May I give you my professional opinion?
    Watson: Please.
    Dr. Reed: It’s time you moved on, found a new client. It’s been a grand adventure, these last few months with Sherlock, but it’s run its course.

& Watson: I take it the bathroom is also a bust.
    Holmes: That depends... Can you think of any reason that Bell would have a lingerie catalogue in which your head has been superimposed on almost all of the models? He hasn’t, but can you think of any reason he would?

& Watson: I am not your apprentice. I am your sober companion.
    Holmes: No, you’re not! No, you are not. You haven’t been for quite some time.

& Holmes: It’s difficult for you to say aloud, I know, so I won’t ask you to. Rather, I would ask you to consider a proposal... Stay on permanently. Not as my sober companion, but as my companion.

& Holmes: See, this is an important decision, and I encourage you to discuss it with others. Explain what you have been to me... and what I believe you can be to me. Hmm? Partner.

& Holmes: Oh, and lest you think that this is an act of, uh, charity, a gift from a grateful client, let me assure you, it is not. I am... better with you, Watson. Um, I’m sharper, I’m more focused. Difficult to say why... exactly. Perhaps, in time... I’ll solve that, as well.
Ω Ooh, he’s so crazy at his head. Bravo, Jonny Lee Miller!

& Andre Bell: Нou got to look out for family. Even when they disappoint you.

& Holmes: Congratulations on your new career, Watson.

& Watson: Could have been a knife...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ What's a pity they'll close down the series.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий