15 февр. 2013 г.

Continuum

American Horror Story: Asylum

2×12
& Alma: She’s dwelling on the past because she’s unhappy in the present.

& Alma: You need to spend more time with her.
    Kit: We’re not on a schedule, Alma. I’m not punching a time clock. We’re just trying to do what comes natural.
    Alma: She needs you, Kit. Go to her.

& Officer Woods: I heard about your family... You’re the father of two children. One Caucasian, one Negro.
    Kit: What does that got to do with anything?
    Officer Woods: You know polygamy is illegal in the state of Massachusetts...

Barry McGuire — Eve of Destruction

♪ We’re on the eve of destruction... ♪

& Grace: Something’s changed. I won’t live in fear and isolation. Not anymore. Not again. The future is coming, Kit, no matter what. We can’t hide from it. We have to engage with it. We have to embrace it. Locked doors and shuttered windows won’t keep it out. Alma needs to understand that. We have to open...

& Monsignor Howard: I’m arranging for your release. I’m gonna get you out. The cruelty ends here.
    Jude: The cruelest thing of all, Timothy, is false hope.


“All Along the Watchtower” by Jimi Hendrix

♪ There must be some kind of way out of here ♪
♪ Said the joker to the thief ♪
♪ There’s too much confusion... ♪

& Jude: I know who you are.
    Angel of Death: My reputation precedes me. Good. Then you know how things are going to go around here. You get one chance to be part of this with me.

& Angel of Death: Hello, gorgeous. I’m on top.
    Jude: What’s she doing here?!
    Jorge: She’s your new roommate...

& Pepper: You okay, boss? You look a little green around the gills.

& Dr. Crump: Don’t you remember?.. It’s all right, Betty. I’ll talk to Dr. Crayden about upping your chlorpromazine levels. Everything’s going to be all right.

& Kit: Why are you writing about him?!
    Lana: Jesus!
    Kit: He’s just another maniac.
    Lana: That’s my canvas, Kit. I’ve found my voice.

& Lana: Everyone’s gone but us.
    Kit: Well, there is one person left. Toughest one of all.
    Lana: What do you mean?
    Kit: Jude. She’s still there.
    Lana: That’s not possible. I saw her death certificate.
    Kit: And I saw her.

& Jude: Sister Bertrille... She’s got the Devil in her. She stole my hat.
    Kit: Your hat?
    Jude: That’s how she did it. How she managed to fly out of this place. They don’t know it, but I don’t need the hat... I can fly without it. One of these days, I’m gonna fly my ass right out of here!.. Watch and see.

& Lana: I’m sorry to hear about Jude. It’s heartbreaking, but let’s be real here. Every bed in that place, she made. Her choice, not ours.
    Kit: Can you really be that hard?
    Lana: I’m as hard as I have to be. It’s what’s kept me alive.

& Johnny: ... And when she fully understands who it is standing in front of her, I’ll take out my nine-millimeter handgun, point it at her face and pull the trigger. And finally... I will have completed my father’s work. But first, I’m gonna need that book.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий