24 февр. 2013 г.

Bullet Points

Breaking Bad 4×4

& Walter: “...terribly, terribly ashamed of my actions.”?
    Skyler: Yeah.
    Walter: There’s two “terriblys”?
    Skyler: It’s supposed to show contrition.
    Walter: Well, I just wouldn’t use that word. I would never say the word “terribly.”

& Skyler: Then, uh, I’m gonna... I was thinking of taking Marie’s hand and saying something emotional like “It’s such a relief to tell you. We’re just so glad we have a strong family to help us through this, that we can all support each other.” And then maybe I’ll tear up a little. I don’t know. I’ll just have to see what happens in the moment.
    Walter: You’re going to cry? On cue?
    Skyler: I said I don’t know. Maybe.

& Walter Jr.: Who is this?
    Hank: That, my friends, is Albuquerque’s public enemy number 1.


& Hank: You know, Walt, if you... you can always bend my ear, right? I mean, if you ever need to talk or... Or just blow off some steam. I’m... I’m here. Not going anywhere.

& Hank: Let me... Let me show you something... Right here at the, uh... And here’s the top. It says, uh, “To W.W. My star, my perfect silence.” Huh? W.W. I mean, who do you figure that is, huh? Woodrow Wilson?.. Willy Wonka?..... Walter Whyte?
    Walter: You got me.
    Hank: W.W. ...

& Walter: I think I remembered... Ah. Here. Yes. Yeah.
    Hank: “When I heard the learn’d astronomer...”?
    Walter: Learned.
    Hank: “And from time to time looked up in perfect silence at the stars.”
    Walter: It’s a poem by Walt Whitman. Your W.W.
    Hank: You frickin’ braniac! Ha. You frickin’ braniac.

& Walter: So, uh, you think this Gale person is your Heisenberg?
    Hank: Yeah, I think so. I don’t know. God, I wanted to get this guy...
    Walter: It looks like you did.
    Hank: No, I mean, you know, me personally. I wanted to be the one to slap the handcuffs on him, that kind of shit.

& Walter: Oh, God. How did everything get so screwed up?

& Walter: God, there’s got to be something else that I could do. Some way to keep everything from spiraling out of control...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ This is a performance!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий