14 февр. 2013 г.

Box Cutter

Breaking Bad 4×1

& Gustavo: You don’t have any competition, Gale, not as far as I’m concerned. After all, how pure can pure be?
    Gale: Well, it can be pretty darn pure.

& Marie: I heard you broke new ground today.
    Hank: I broke new ground?
    Marie: That’s what he said. Tell me.
    Hank: I walked 16 feet in 20 minutes, which is up from my 15 1/2 yesterday. And I had maybe this much less shit in my pants, so yeah, Marie, if you and him and everybody else in America secretly took a vote and changed the meaning of the entire English language, yeah, I guess I broke new ground.

& Hank: I need the thing.
    Marie: Okay... Numero uno?
    Hank: Dos.


& Walter: Gus. We’re here. Come on. Let us work.
    Victor: All his bullshit aside, it’s called a cook. See, everything comes down to following a recipe. Simple, complicated, it doesn’t matter. The steps never change, and I know every step.

& Walter: You kill me, you have nothing. You kill Jesse, you don’t have me.

& Gustavo: Well? Get back to work.

& Mike: I never used this stuff. You sure it’ll do the job?
    Jesse: Trust us.

& Walter: We bought ourselves some time. But... The question is how much.

& Jesse: At least now we all understand each other. Right?
    Walter: What do you mean?
    Jesse: I mean him and us, we get it. We’re all on the same page.
    Walter: What page is that?
    Jesse: The one that says... if I can’t kill you, you’ll shit wish you were dead.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Excellence & Perfection.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий