29 янв. 2021 г.

The One with the Cat

Friends 4×2


Ross: Are you sure she's in the cat? Or have you been taking your grandma's glaucoma medicine again?
Phoebe: No, Dr. Skeptismo. I'm sure. First of all, okay, there's the feeling. Okay, and for another, how about the fact that she went into my guitar case... which is lined with orange felt.... My mother's favorite fish was orange roughy! Cats like fish. Hi, Mommy. Oh. I haven't seen this smile in 17 years.
Joey: Dude, Phoebe's mom's got a huge pair of...
Chandler: Let it go.

Monica: If it's possible, could you leave him somewhere... and go have sex with another guy?
Rachel: I'll try.

Ross: So, guys, am I crazy or does Phoebe's mom remind anyone else of a cat?

Ross: Yes, we have to tell her.
Monica: Oh, but it's made her so happy...
Ross: Little girl misses her cat. Crazy lady thinks her mother is in a cat.

Rachel: Oh, my God. What happened?
Chandler: Oh. Um, Joey was born, and then 28 years later, I was robbed.

Phoebe: Ross, how many parents have you lost?
Ross: None.
Phoebe: Okay, then you don't know what it feels like when one of them comes back. Do you?... I believe this is my mother. Even if I'm wrong, who cares? Just be a friend, okay? Be supportive.
Ross: I'm sorry.
Phoebe: Okay.
Ross: I don't know what to say.
Rachel: Heh. You could say you're sorry to her mom... I think she would like that.

Ross: You know, I got an extra futon.
Joey: Dude, you don't have to brag. We got nothing here.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий