31 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #2.5

Bron/Broen 2×5


Rasmus: There are 324 wind turbines in southern Sweden. I have marked them on a map.
Saga: Has it given us anything?
Rasmus: No, not yet.
Saga: Then why are you telling me about it?
Rasmus: Because... because I'm working on it.
Saga: So, you're telling us you're working?

Johanne: Do want to see my play tomorrow?
Saga: No.
Anne Dea: She doesn't like children.
Johanne: Why not?
Saga: I do. But I don't like children just because they're children.
Johanne: Do you like me?
Saga: I don't know. I don't know you.

Jakob: How long are you staying?
Saga: A night, maybe two... I'm not questioning our relationship I just needed some time alone.
Jakob: Even if you're reading about it these books you need to stop sounding like them.

Rasmus: How the hell can you be allowed to be a cop?
Saga: I'm an excellent cop.
Rasmus: Over-analytical, cold robots is exactly what the police-force needs!

Saga: Do you like Rasmus?
Martin: No. You know I don't. But don't report him. He did a great job.
Saga: In the wrong way.
Martin: Anyway, he's not allowed to be mean to you. He should apologize.
Saga: He's not the first one.
Martin: That's mean to you?
Saga: Who believes that I can't get hurt.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий