26 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #2.3

Martin: Saga doesn't understand irony.
Rasmus: I've noticed that.
Martin: But I do. Do not mess with her.

Saga: Do you and Pernille have sex?
Martin: No. Why do you think so?
Saga: You're spending a lot of time together. She touching you all the time.
Martin: Does she? It's nothing.
Saga: Do you and Mette have sex even if you're not living together?
Martin: No. It's been a long time.
Saga: Who do you have sex with then?
Martin: Nobody.
Saga: How can you stand it? Before, you slept around all the time.
Saga: There is one thing that is good about staying together. Easy to get sex. Jacob is good in bed. He does what I say.
Martin: That's great. Congratulations.
Saga: Thank you. Are you?
Martin: If I'm good in bed?
Saga: Yes.
Martin: Why would you want to know?
Saga: We're talking about it.
Martin: You talk about it. Stop it.
Saga: .... But if...
Martin: Saga!

Martin: Was it Jacob? Have you thrown some of his stuff?
Saga: They stood in the hall.
Martin: Weren't you going to talk about rules before execute them?

Saga: I asked about his job, but the he got annoyed.
Martin: Show your interest in a different way.
Saga: Or you're giving bad advice. You've had three wives and cheat. You can not have a relationship.
Martin: I can.
Saga: You haven't got it to work out.
Martin: Well, for a while. And I'm married to Mette.
Saga: You do not live together.
Martin: We're married.
Saga: Why, if you're not living together?
Martin: I will not give you any more advice unless you're asking for it.

Jens: How are you?
Martin: Fine.
Jens: You woke up and thought you would like to see man who killed your son. You're not fine, Martin. I can see it on you. You are mad. I can feel your anger. And I recognize it. You want it to disappear. It never does. It's growing. To become the only thing you have.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий