19 янв. 2021 г.

Hitchcock Double

The Flight Attendant 1×7


Cassie: Can I have maybe one final request? Like a vodka, or a please don't kill me sort of a request?

Miranda: Okay, that is quite a lot... I thought you said you were just a flight attendant.
Cassie: Don't underestimate flight attendants, okay? We do more than serve drinks. We're here for your safety.

Cassie: Please just keep talking about how Alex was good.

Cassie: This is Miranda. The Miranda.
Ani: Um, so, she's, like, a real person?

Sarah: You're new, right? It's okay. You're okay. What's your name?
Cassie: Um, what... my name? My name... my name is Alessandra, and I am not an alcoholic, so sorry about the rest of you.

Alex: It's okay. Sometimes a little stealing can be good. Yeah. It might even make you feel great.

Miranda: Okay... "Would not one tiny crime be wiped out by a thousand good deeds?"

Cassie: Here!
Miranda: Seriously? That only works in the movies.
Cassie: How am I supposed to know?

Cassie: Wow, all right. Let's, uh... let's catch a killer.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий