17 янв. 2021 г.

After Dark

The Flight Attendant 1×6


Miranda: Oh, come on. Outside of this, we're friends. Jesus, I even let you take care of my cat.
Cecilia: For two years! It's not your cat anymore! It's my cat that I never wanted just like these fuckin' phone calls.

Cassie: Thing is... hey, hey, hey, hey.
Buckley: Hm?
Cassie: I think he's an assassin.
Buckley: Wait. Is this... is this some sort of fantasy role play thing or something?

Buckley: Ask to see his, uh... his passport. Or... or his license to kill.

Cassie: I... okay. This is good. Wink. Just give me, like, a... Just give me a wink and then I'll know. Then I'll know. It's like a sign... Okay. That was not a wink but it was something. You're FBI!

Cassie: You're the worst.

Buckley: Do you always hang out in your friends' apartments when they're not home?
Cassie: No. They gotta come home sometime, right?

Annie: You're right. That's... maybe, um... maybe our friendship only works because, uh... we don't show each other the messy bits. You never had to call me a liar and I never had to call you a drunk but that's what we are, Cass.
Cassie: I am not a drunk.

Cassie: You know, you're gonna feel really bad when I wind up dead.

Davey: Do you wanna tell me what's going on? Because I know something is going on. Just so maybe I can help.
Cassie: No. Just, you know, ruining my life one person a time.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий