6 янв. 2021 г.

In Bed with Victoria (2016)

Victoria: I can't be your lawyer. It's been five minutes and you bring up our friendship. Ethically, it's not right. Get Jamal, he's the best.
Vincent: He does not believe me.
Victoria: Yes, that's good! If we accept all clients speak the truth, we would be unemployed.
Vincent: But you believe me.
Victoria: Doesn't matter! I can't defend you because you are a friend. I would never measure up to this case.
Vincent: You've won big trials.
Victoria: I lost them! A lot of them. The ones I won were not when the customer was at stake.

Victoria: Usually I don't care whether they are guilty or innocent.
Vincent: Don't you want to defend an innocent man?
Victoria: No, I prefer to defend a guilty person. If you are innocent, what I would wish think is that "you are my friend", I would be afraid, I would not have the right to make mistakes.

Victoria: You know, Sam, I have imperfections which hides enormous qualities.
Sam: I don't doubt it.

Vincent: We were two molecules that attracted but one was full of gangrenous atoms.
Victoria: Not too many metaphors with the judge.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий