10 янв. 2021 г.

Bible Camp and a Chariot of Love

Young Sheldon 4×4


Paige: So, why are you here? Do you believe in this stuff now?
Sheldon: No. Stamp camp got canceled. Further proof there is no God.

Georgie: I did it. I bought a car.
George: Really? You got the Mustang?
Georgie: I was fixing to, but then something else caught my eye.
George: You did something dumb.

Georgie: Check this out. Look at all the room.
George: Hell, no.
Georgie: Why?
George: This isn't a car. It's a motel room on wheels.
Georgie: Is that how little you think of me?
George: Yes. Maybe less.

Georgie: Please, listen to me. Come on. If I drive Sheldon to college, he can sleep back there.
George: So, you saw that couch, and the first thought you had was, "My brother can sleep on that"?
Georgie: Not exactly my first thought...

Pastor Jeff: Hello, Biblenauts! Gather round. Now, who's ready to find space for Jesus in our hearts?
Georgie: Fine. I'll move out.
George: And where you gonna go?
Georgie: I'll live in the van.
George: You know what? It was only a matter of time before you lived in a van. Have at it.
Georgie: Scooby-Doo lived in a van, and he turned out fine!

Georgie: Check out the best part... Want to try it out?
Jana: In front of your parents' house?
Georgie: That's what's so great. We can drive it anywhere. Empty field, abandoned parking lot... Wherever love takes us.

Mary: You know you can't live in here.
Georgie: Why not?
Mary: It's hot out.
Georgie: The windows roll down.
Mary: How are you gonna take a shower?
Georgie: It's supposed to rain this weekend.
Mary: What about a bathroom?
Georgie: See that bucket?
Mary: Good night.

Missy: God, when Sheldon dies, please send him to monkey hell. Amen.

Georgie: Get it off! Get it off!
Mary: What was that?
Georgie: It's in my hair!
George: Not my problem.
Georgie: It's in my hair! It's in my hair!

Sheldon: Did I do it? Did I get under your skin?

Missy: I can still hear the sound of her fist hitting your face and your head bouncing off the floor... It was like, "Thwack," and then, "Kathunk..." And there were doughnut holes. What a great day!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий