15 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #1.8

Bron/Broen 1×8


Saga: Does Mette like you living with me?
Martin: Probably, okay.
Saga: Does she think you're having sex with me?
Martin: No.
Saga: Why not?
Martin: You're not my type.
Saga: So you've been unfaithful?
Martin: What are you doing?
Saga: Talking. As colleagues do.
Martin: You have no talent for it. So don't.
Saga: Do I irritate you now?
Martin: No.
Saga: But sometimes?
Martin: Sometimes you're very annoying, yes.
Saga: More than other people?
Martin: Now and then. You don't care anyway what other people think of you? Saga: Well. It's important to me how you feel about me... Is Mette unfaithful to you too?
Martin: No.
Saga: I read, in unhappy relationships both parties often seek solace outside.
Martin: We aren't unhappy.
Saga: Why are you weird?
Martin: Does it really matter to you what I think about you? Then you must stop now. Thank you.

Hans: ... This gets us no further.
Saga: We try it again.

Saga: Hans gives up.
Martin: Why?
Saga: He wants to go back to Gothenburg. Closer to the children.
Martin: I can understand that.
Saga: It is one hour by plane and three by train. How close do you have to get?

August: You know why you stayed away? Because you always chose the path of least resistance. You get used to in. And you stay that way.

August: In some respects you are the dumbest man I know.

Saga: Why?
Anton: We started in the wrong way. With sex. And I want to... I want to turn back time. Get to know you.
Saga: Why?
Anton: Because I feel you're worthwhile to get to know.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий