23 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #2.2

Martin: Think out loud!

Martin: She can't pronounce my name either.

Martin: What does he do?
Saga: I don't know.
Martin: You've known each other for months, and you don't know.
Saga: Is it okay?
Martin: If he doesn't want to tell you and you don't want to know...
Saga: There's something about comics. I don't really care. Am I a bad girlfriend then?
Martin: You should ask him about his job.
Saga: Oh?
Martin: If you ask about his job, you'll seem interested.

Martin: You don't have to laugh.
Saga: I want to show that I understand people's intention to be funny.
Martin: It didn't seem sincere.
Saga: I need to practice.
Martin: Or let it be.

Martin: Just say it.
Saga: What am I going to say?
Martin: That it was fucking stupid move.
Saga: They can report you. And I will be the witness.

Laura: Economic news are sad when you don't have any money.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий