21 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #2.1

Bron/Broen 2×1


Hans: Saga, what about the boat?
Saga: Ship, it's 12 meters long and 4 meters wide.

Martin: Long time no see!
Saga: Yes, one year and one month.
Martin: Yeah...

Martin: You could've emailed me.
Saga: I wanted to visit.
Martin: You wanted to see me?
Saga: Yes.
Martin: Why haven't you come before?
Saga: The investigation didn't involve Denmark back then.

Martin: Who owns the boat?
Saga: Ship!
Martin: What?
Saga: Faxborg is a ship. More than 12 meters in height, and width is greater than 4 meters.
Martin: Is that important?
Saga: It could be.
Martin: Is that important on this case?
Saga: ... No.

Martin: Are you still wondering about what happened here a year ago?
Saga: No, not anymore. And you?
Martin: Yes. Do you think it could be forgotten?
Saga: I just think about what I want.
Martin: You're lucky.

Martin: Do you like bees?
Saga: I don't know, I just don't think about.
Martin: Albert Einstein said that if bees disappear from earth, we would be extinct in four years.
Saga: Without oxygen, we would die in four minutes. I still don't like air.

Martin: It's nice to work with you again, Saga.
Saga: It feels the same.
Martin: I mean it.
Saga: Me too.
Martin: You still treat me the same way as before.
Saga: How else could I treat you?
Martin: Many people changed their attitude after August's death.

Martin: Say hello to Jakob.
Saga: He doesn't know who you are.
Martin: Greet him anyway.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий