29 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #2.4

Bron/Broen 2×4


Saga: In any case, he was the pig.

Martin: I call home. Nikolaj was sick yesterday.... Saga! My son was sick yesterday.
Saga: ... Then, I hope he's doing better today.

Martin: We're going home to Mette. I want to see Nikolaj.
Saga: But he's sick.
Martin: Yes, that's why.

Anne Dea: Aren't they cute? I love children.
Saga: Why?
Anne Dea: Because they are children. They're just lovely. And I am an extra mother for them. Martin is gone and Mette works much. What would they do without me?
Saga: Hired another nanny. Do you have any special training?
Anne Dea: No. But you heard the what Martin said. That they can not do without me.
Saga: He meant the services you perform. You're replaceable.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий