14 янв. 2021 г.

Chapter 14: The Tragedy

The Mandalorian 2×6


The Mandalorian: Dank farrik! Hey, no. I'm not mad at you. You did good. I just... When the nice lady said you had training, I just... You're very special, kid.

The Mandalorian: This is Tython. That's where we're gonna try and find you a Jedi. But you have to agree to go with them if they want you to. Understand? Plus, I can't train you. You're too powerful.

The Mandalorian: Don't you wanna learn more of that Jedi stuff? I agreed to take you back to your own kind, so that's what I need to do. You understand, right?

The Mandalorian: Does this look Jedi to you?

The Mandalorian: Okay. Here we go. This is the seeing stone, are you seeing anything? Or are they supposed to see you?

The Mandalorian: Are you Jedi? Or are you after the Child?
Boba Fett: I'm here for the armor.
The Mandalorian: If you want my armor, you'll have to peel it off my dead body.

The Mandalorian: Are you Mandalorian?
Boba Fett: I'm a simple man making his way through the galaxy.

Boba Fett: They're back.
Fennec Shand: Who?
Boba Fett: The Empire. They're back.
Fennec Shand: That can't be. The Outer Rim is under the jurisdiction of the New Republic.
Boba Fett: This isn't a spice dream. I can see the Imperial cruiser with my own eyes.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий