26 янв. 2021 г.

Bon Cop Bad Cop 2 (2017)


Martin Ward: Whatever you do, don't itch it. I will call it off, I promise you, if you disobey a single one of my orders.
David Bouchard: Your... your orders?
Martin Ward: Mm-hmm.
David Bouchard: No, no, no, no! No, no. No. I'm not working for you, I'm working with you.
Martin Ward: Provincial. Federal. My investigation trumps yours.

David Bouchard: You've changed, man!
Martin Ward: Thank you!

David Bouchard: You won't regret it.
Mike Dubois: Oh, I have no regrets. It's the people who fuck with me who have regrets.

Dave Bouchard: And Jonathan?
Martin Ward: Your guess is as good as mine. Last I heard, he was in Montreal.
Dave Bouchard: You want me to find him?
Martin Ward: Oh, Dave, finding people is easy for me. Communicating with them, apparently, I haven't mastered yet.

MC: .... Oh wow!
Dave Bouchard: I can't find the words.
Martin Ward: Really fucking weird, but awesome!

Dave Bouchard: That's right, I talk to my penis. I've even given him a name: Martin.

MC: Here! Swap this out!
Dave Bouchard: Whoa! You seem to think I work for you.
MC: I'm sorry. Didn't I explain this to you? Federal... provincial.
Dave Bouchard: That's not the best way to talk to a separatist with anger issues!

MC: Watch your mouth, young man! This morning, my endocrinologist told me I wasn't the right sex! My testosterone level is abnormally high: women are at 2, men are at 7, and I'm a fucking 9.2!
Dave Bouchard: At least she's seeing a professional...

Martin Ward: You know when they say this guy did this crazy thing because he had nothing to lose? Well, I'm that fucking guy! OK? You tell me where this thing is going down right now, or I will drill so many holes in your hideous face that when the sun rises and the beams shine through your ugly fucking skull, you will light up like a goddamn disco ball!

Dave Bouchard: Sometimes you have to be direct in order to get things moving.

Agent Blaine: Oh, here comes the liberal, bleeding-heart rhetoric from the more stupid breed of Canadian: the French one! No one is innocent! No one!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий