15 янв. 2021 г.

The One at the Beach

Friends 3×25


Monica: I'm never gonna find a boyfriend again. I'm gonna die an old maid.
Chandler: You're not gonna die an old maid. Maybe an old spinster cook.
Monica: Thanks.
Chandler: Hey, besides, worse comes to worse... I'll be your boyfriend.
Monica: Ha-ha-ha... Yeah, right.
Chandler: Why is that so funny?
Monica: You made a joke, right? So I laughed.
Chandler: A little too hard. What, am I not, uh, boyfriend material?
Monica: No. You're Chandler. You know. Chandler.

Phoebe: Oh, I am having the best karma this week. First, I find this woman who knew my parents... and then my client with the fuzzy back gives me his beach house.
Chandler: What about that, uh, bike messenger you hit?
Phoebe: Oh, I wasn't talking about his karma.

Joey: Strip poker. We should play strip poker.
Rachel: No!
Monica: Are you crazy?
Joey: Come on. When you go away, you have to play. It's, like, a law.

Bonnie: Come on, touch it.
Ross: Okay... One can feel all the bones in your skull.

Joey: Wanna play strip poker for practice?

Joey: Come on, see? She doesn't look that bad.
Ross: You can see the moonlight bouncing off her head.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий