13 янв. 2021 г.

Other People's Houses

The Flight Attendant 1×5


Cassie: All I wanted to do was help people...

Cassie: I'm... starting to think this is my fault.
Annie: She means metaphorically. That was not an admission of guilt.

Max: That sounds too good to be true, so I'm gonna just remove myself from the situation.

Cassie: Drink this and calm the fuck down. Let's get some answers.

Cassie: Wait, wait, wait, wait. When I was in Westchester at Alex's, there was a sticky note that said, "Alex: 7226..." Ha!
Max: How do you remember that?
Cassie: Flight 7226 is JFK to Johannesburg. I know my flights.

Cassie: Vintage fetish collection... In chronological order. Getting less sexy.

Alex: How would you like it if I waltzed through your apartment and started piecing things together without any context?

Max: Why do you keep looking over your shoulder?
Cassie: It's a thing I do now.

Cassie: You are so not the good guy anymore.

Alex: You say you wanna help people, but really, you're just attracted to disaster. You weren't concerned. You were excited.
Cassie: It wasn't about helping people. I was... I was running towards the crash.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий