20 янв. 2021 г.

Chapter 15: The Believer

The Mandalorian 2×7


Mayfeld: So... I help you guys get him back, you guys let me go?
Cara Dune: That's not how this works.
Mayfeld: Well, then what's in it for me?
Cara Dune: You get a better view.

Cara Dune: Wish I could say it looked good on you, but I'd be lying.

Mayfeld: You know what? I'm takin' this thing off. I can't see anything. I don't know how you people wear those things. And by "you people," I do mean Mandalorians.

Mayfeld: Empire, New Republic. It's all the same to these people. Invaders on their land is all we are... I'm just sayin', somewhere someone in this galaxy is ruling and others are being ruled.
     I mean, look at your race. Do you think all those people that died in wars fought by Mandalorians actually had a choice? So how are they any different than the Empire? If you were born on Mandalore, you believe one thing, if you're born on Alderaan, you believe somethin' else. But guess what? Neither one of 'em exist anymore...
     Hey, I'm just a realist. I'm a survivor, just like you.
The Mandalorian: Let's get one thing straight. You and I are nothing alike.
Mayfeld: I don't know. Seems to me like your rules start to change when you get desperate. I mean, look at ya. You said you couldn't take your helmet off, and now you got a stormtrooper one on, so what's the rule? Is it that you can't take off your Mando helmet, or you can't show your face? 'Cause there is a difference...
     Look, I'm just sayin', we're all the same. Everybody's got their lines they don't cross until things get messy. As far as I'm concerned, if you can make it through your day and still sleep at night, you're doin' better than most.

Mayfeld: You should've left me in prison!

Mayfeld: Never thought you'd be happy to see stormtroopers.

Valin Hess: You see, boys, everybody thinks they want freedom, but what they really want is order. And when they realize that, they're gonna welcome us back with open arms... To the Empire.

Mayfeld: I never saw your face.

Cara Dune: What's our next move?

The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon. You have something I want. You may think you have some idea what you are in possession of, but you do not. Soon, he will be back with me. He means more to me than you will ever know.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий