13 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #1.7

Bron/Broen 1×7


Martin: Nobody would shoot his own colleagues.

Sonja: Are we in the past or the present?

Carina: Aren't you going to do it?
Daniel: I don't think so. It doesn't matter.
Carina: What doesn't matter?
Daniel: This. Everything I write. Everything he sends me. Ultimately, everything is meaningless. There's actually nothing means anything.

Saga: Martin, I didn't have sex with your son. August and I didn't have sex. You probably wanted to know.

Saga: Everyone finds this a good thing?
Hans: Because no children die, yes.
Saga: It's a good thing. But when he will put people against each other? Five disabled die for five children. Or five immigrants.
Hans: But he hasn't done that.
Saga: Everyone does what he says. Isn't that scary?

Saga: I'm going to eat. Do you want to? Then I'll make something...
Martin: You call this 'make something'?
Saga: Isn't it hot?
Martin: Yes, it's hot. It's perfect.

Saga: Come in. This is Martin Rohde, of the Copenhagen police. His wife has thrown him out. This is Anton, I sometimes have sex with him. Do you want to go to bed right now?


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий