12 янв. 2021 г.

Conspiracy Theories

The Flight Attendant 1×4


Max: Babe, these aren't even cross-shredded. Taping these together wouldn't be the craziest idea.
Cassie: Max thinks it's a good idea.
Max: No, I don't think it's good. I just don't think it's crazy.
Cassie: He's supportive, though. I like that.

Alex: Now you're getting on that plane? You cannot do that.
Cassie: The plane is where whatever is happening on the plane is happening.

Davey: So what's the deal with the apartment? Did you call the police?
Cassie: Oh, God, this isn't Denver, okay? We only call the police if we're getting, like, decapitated or something.

Davey: Making my kids like me less isn't going to make them love you more. You want love, you should... just probably get a dog.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий