25 янв. 2021 г.

Exodus

The Expanse 5×1


Scientist: Yeah, rogue asteroids around Venus. We got ourselves a bona fide space oddity.

Sakai: The Dusters know how to build. I give them that.
Naomi: How about we stick to "Martians"? I do fly with one, and he's never called me a "Skinny."
Sakai: Ooh, sorry, no offense. Apparently, mi not quite as evolved as you.
Monica: I'm working on a story... The story of the protomolecule. .....
Holden: That sounds like a rumor.
Monica: But you clearly don't think it's impossible.
Holden: I think a lot of crazy shit has gone down over the last few years, and that can make people believe crazy things.
Monica: The entire system trusts you because you are always on the right side of things like this, and we're on the same side here.

Fred Johnson: You got to stop focusing on the end of the world.

Fred Johnson: My life really didn't begin until I stopped fighting and started building. ... You've got a ship of your own, a good crew, someone who loves you and you love. Go build something with her. You're not responsible for the world. Do something meaningful with the time you have in it. Believe it or not, the world will go on without you.

Alex: I was just talking to my kid.
Bobbie: How'd it go?
Alex: Who the hell knows?

Alex: Well, whatever it is, I'm sure you'll fix it.
Bobbie: Why?
Alex: What?
Bobbie: Why are you sure?
Alex: 'Cause you're you, Bobbie. Got to stay positive.
Bobbie: I'm staying realistic. Some things can't be fixed, and sometimes you're a fucking moron to try.
Alex: Whoa, okay, that's no way to be.

— Amos Burton? Are you Amos Burton?
Amos: First of all, I didn't start it, and second of all, they were all alive when I walked out.

Chrisjen: You look like shit.
Amos: You look amazing.

Amos: What are you doing here? I thought you were, like, queen of Earth.
Chrisjen: You don't keep up on current events, do you?
Amos: Only the ones that I can do something about.

Chrisjen: Why would Marco Inaros destroy a science ship?
Admiral Delgado: I'm not convinced he did. The match was only 53.7%. That's a coin toss, so don't get too excited.
Chrisjen: Too late.

Marco Inaros: Why do they hate us? You tell me... That's right! All we've ever done is starve and beg for a scrap! Baratna, they hate us because we shame them. They hate us because they think we are weak, and they hurt us anyway! We make them feel ashamed! And men always gonya hate the thing that shame them.
     But we can teach them to fear us... to hate us... to hate us because they fear us! Because when you are weak, you can be surprising.
     And when our day comes... when we surprise them in all their strength... on that day, they will fear us!
     Because they believe we are weak, we have the power to be audacious!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий