17 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #1.9

Bron/Broen 1×9


August: I thought it was over.
Martin: We still need to try to catch him.

Saga: Where were you? I thought you were sleeping at my place.
Martin: I slept at home... I haven't got anything going on with Saga, though.
Saga: Martin were unfaithful and then his wife threw him out.
Martin: That's right. Now you all know that.

Martin: Think out loud.

Martin: I had certainly never wanted to cause her death.
Saga: You didn't.
Martin: She wanted to tell... Without me, there wouldn't have been anything to say.
Saga: Without a bridge, there'd be no accident. So you shouldn't think you're responsible.
Martin: But I do.

Martin: Do you ever tell the others you appreciate their work?
Saga: Why? I just tell them what to do.
Martin: They do it well.
Saga: It's their job to get it right.
Martin: Don't you like to be praised?
Saga: No, I don't need it. Do you think it's important?
Martin: Very. Most people find it important. Do you want to praise me now? It's okay to do that.
Saga: What do you want me to say?
Martin: It doesn't work like that. It's like wanting somebody to say he loves you. It should come by itself... Did you miss me yesterday?
Saga: When?
Martin: Last night when I didn't come.
Saga: A little.

Saga: Martin. I won't lie to Hans.
Martin: What are you lying about then?
Saga: I haven't told him you had a thing with Mikaela.
Martin: You haven't told everything. That's not lying.
Saga: Not tell the truth is the same as lying.
Martin: But has he asked you about it? If he'd asked, would you conceal anything?.. Then you haven't lied.
Saga: He'll come to know sooner or later.
Martin: You say you knew, but you didn't think it was important.
Saga: But then I lied.
Martin: Is it important?
Saga: Until now, no.
Martin: Then that's it.

Mette: Thanks for today. It was fun.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий