28 янв. 2021 г.

Churn

The Expanse 5×2


Camina: Don't worry about what I want. Worry about what I am due.

Camina: I am Camina Drummer. You respect my claim, or you die and become a story I tell the next captain.

Amos: Float to the top or sink to the bottom. Everything in the middle is the churn. She told me that.

Charles: She saved you?
Amos: No one really saves anyone.
Charles: She taught me how to save myself.

Gavin: You know what your problem is?
Fred Johnson: Tell me.
Gavin: You think that if someone's an underdog, that means they're the good guy.

Amos: Do you want to be my friend?

Admiral Sauveterre: Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyze every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers. These were the words of Xerxes, Persia's king of kings, though he probably spoke them in Old Persian...

Lt Emily Babbage: He also doesn't like being upstaged.
Alex: I don't see how I could've upstaged him.
Lt Emily Babbage: First pilot to safely transit the Sol Ring. fFirst Martian to set foot on an exoplanet.
Alex: Yeah, that's just me being in the wrong place at the right time.

Fred Johnson: What'd you do?
Holden: There was a button. I pushed it.
Fred Johnson: Jesus Christ. That's really how you go through life, isn't it?

Lydia: When you're hurt, hurting others is easy. It takes strength to choose not to.

Lydia: When life has not treated you with kindness, doing the right thing anyway always takes strength... when you can even tell what the right thing is... I love you, Timothy, but I'm not righteous. I can't teach you to be that. Maybe you and I... can imagine a version of me that is good and kind and wise. I'll pretend to be her. You can pretend to love me enough to listen. Maybe that's enough for people like us.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий