24 янв. 2021 г.

Arrivals and Departures

The Flight Attendant 1×8


First Class Passenger: Long flights are the worst, huh? But Rome is just so beautiful... Traveling for business or pleasure?
Miranda: I have to stop a woman from being killed, and I'm not sure that I fully understand my feelings about that, because I've never done anything purely selfless before. But she grew on me, and I'm anxious about her safety and my leg is bleeding. So now might not be the time for a wee chat.

Cassie: You know, we can make choices and we have to live with them, but other people's choices, how...
Nonna: Who of us has the space to carry other people's choices?

Alex: Honestly... it wasn't me you were falling in love with.
Cassie: Alex, I can't handle any more introspective bullshit. Will you just kiss me?

Cassie: Actually, about that. I am not drinking... I am... trying... not to drink. That's closer to the truth, but yeah.

Ani: I'm here for you. I mean, emotionally I'm here for you. Not financially 'cause I have no job and no prospects of a job. But we can collect unemployment together, so that'll be fun!


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий