1 янв. 2021 г.

Funeralia

The Flight Attendant 1×3


Cassie: I think you're a little drunk-y.
Megan: I can be drunk. You have no idea what I can be...

Cassie: Oh, my God. Shit. I've seen "Dateline." They zero in on one person. That person is me. I'm going to jail.

Megan: Mr. Ro, I don't have any issues with... borrowing files from my husband's company. I mean, it's just a facial recognition thing, right? I mean, it's not like it's a big secret.

Shane: Honey, did you bring me to 3C's funeral?
Cassie: Actually, it's a-- it's a memorial. I think they do that when there's no body.

Shane: Am I crazy? I mean, who invites somebody to a memorial service as a plus-one? It's just...
Boy at Memorial: Bitches, am I right?
Shane: What did you say? Tell you something... We don't call women bitches, okay? That is a phrased used for delinquent fuckbois and sometimes male politicians.

Cassie: Oh, my God, lay off. It's a light beer, okay? It's practically flavored sparkling water by adult standards.

Cassie: Yeah, if I were a paper shredder, first thing I'd do is, I'd probably stop talking to myself.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий