10 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #4.5

Bron/Broen 4×5


Henrik: Is it true that sharks die if they stop swimming?
Saga: Most of them sink because they don't have swim bladders.
Henrik: So they die if they stop swimming.
Saga: If they stop breathing, then they stop swimming.
Henrik: And then they die.
Saga: If they don't start swimming again.

Henrik: What's that?
Saga: Prunes. Want some?
Henrik: No, thanks... It is something you're having because you're pregnant?
Saga: No, I'm constipated.
Henrik: Oh, okay.
Saga: My breasts are bigger, too. Have you noticed? They are. The nipples, too.

Saga: I made a list of people who have been important in my life. Hans meant a lot to me. Most of the people who meant a lot to me either died... or left.
Lillian: You have Henrik. You're good for each other.
Saga: How do you know that?
Lillian: I can see it.
Saga: I see.

Lillian: Take care of what you have. It can end so quickly.

Henrik: So you're going to live here?
Saga: Yes. But you need realistic expectations. I'm not good at it.
Henrik: Then it's going to go well.
Saga: I tried to live with someone before. It was a failure.
Henrik: But that wasn't with me.

Saga: But I thought you'd understand.
Henrik: Understand what?! You don't fucking know me at all. Come on, get out!
Saga: When one is in love, the brain's reward system releases neurotransmitters... like serotonin and dopamine. The amount of the hormone oxytocin also increases in the body... Oxytocin can affect memories, and serotonin creates insomnia... but most of all, it gives a feeling of pleasure. I think I'm in love with you.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий