12 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #1.6

Bron/Broen 1×6


August: Do you enjoy working together?
Martin: She is an amazing good detective... but fun?... We have fun, but she's pretty special.
August: In what way?
Martin: All ways.

August: Is she's single?
Martin: Why do you ask?... Yes, she's single. No one would be able to stand her.

Saga: We need a search warrant.
Martin: Do you want to arrested me for burglary?
Saga: No, I'm just saying we need a search warrant.
Martin: Only a Sweden would be as upstanding as that.

Martin: Daniel's SIM card.
Saga: How?
Martin: It's from his mobile.
Saga: Did he give it to you?
Martin: Not at all. If our killer calls, you answer.
Saga: Initiative: 1, insight: 0. Misconduct.

Martin: We can't do anything more here.
Saga: You can always do more.

August: What was that?
Martin: None of your business. Saga is my colleague and you're my son.
August: I'll do what I want.
Martin: No. You don't. As long as you live with me, you obey my rules.
August: How do I know your rules if you've never told me?

Daniel: I died last night. I laid lifeless on the ground for 2 minutes 33 seconds. I saw no tunnel. No light... It was just dark, Åke. Very dark.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий