8 янв. 2021 г.

The Bridge #1.4

Bron/Broen 1×4


Anja: Do you have bread or something?
Lasse: A samurai must always fast the day before the battle.

Saga: He doesn't improvise. If he does, he can make a mistake.
Charlotte: So he thinks we won't pay?
Saga: Of course. It is well known you four are not philanthropists.

Martin: Why have you changed his mind?
Charlotte: Revenge. Sorry. No lofty motives, and no moral dilemma. Just out of revenge.
Martin: On your husband?
Charlotte: I've found I wasted 19 years of my life. ... I can collapse or turn back. I'll turn back.

Saga: They are about ten minutes away. Then we'll go inside.
Martin: Ten minutes is a long time.
Saga: 9.47.

Saga: Hans, what's the main task an officer?
Hans: Solve crime? Catch perpetrators?
Saga: Protect your colleague. That's Martin's words.

Martin: Hi, Saga.
Saga: How are your balls?
Martin: Small talk isn't your forte. What is it?

Saga: He focused on you, but he didn't fire. Why didn't he shot you down?
Martin: No idea.
Saga: Later, he shot down two policemen.
Martin: I was no threat.
Saga: Maybe not. Whether he wants to make something clear.
Martin: What then?
Saga: Maybe he needs you.
Martin: Why?
Saga: I don't know. Think about it. Good night.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий