18 апр. 2015 г.

Big Driver

& Ramona Norvell: I can save you an hour easy heading back a different way. Scenic drive, singing squirrels... Whole bit.
    Tess Thorne: I love me a shortcut.

& Tess Thorne: Let’s talk about murder and mayhem... As they are the flip side of the american dream.

& Lester: Welcome to nowhere.

& Gun Store Owner: I don’t sell guns. I sell peace of mind.

& Doreen: But there is one caveat...
    Tess Thorne: What’s the caveat, Doreen?
    Doreen: Well, it’s very simple, isn’t it? Don’t get caught.


& Tess Thorne: The first rule of gun ownership... Don’t put a bullet in the chamber that first falls under the hammer. You might accidentally shoot someone.

& Doreen: If I may interrupt, dear... As you know, I repeatedly tell the girls that, when solving crimes, we must never forget the cardinal truth about murderers... They often overlook the obvious.

& Tess Thorne: «Given that emotion and not logic is the key to all human behavior and to crime itself, said Doreen Marquis as the other Knitting Society members listened, I propose we fully change our investigative focus from forensic to psychological, from the crime to the perpetrator.»
    Doreen: I like this, dear.

--
On the IMDb

Origins (Громила)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий